Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sparkling award from my best friends

Truly a blessing for me, my blog is to get this award from my friends a good heart, and they are :

HAPIA Mesir
andhttp://hpk-uin.blogspot.com, I'm very grateful, have been friends so my attention this same blog. once again thanks a lot friend.


Photobucket
from HPK-UIN

Copy the HTML code below and paste it in your blog.


Photobucket
from Hapia Mesir

Copy the HTML code below and paste it in your blog.



Okay .. for the next, who will get this award?
because of pride and thanked me, then I will give this award to:

1.ghielz
daftar berbagai program online/internet

2.mayat73
Mayat_73

3.chempluk



4.exionce


5.gondes


6.Dewi
Photobucket


7.Ekakom



8.Yoyok




it is the friends who get the award from me, to not get the award.
do not worry will surely get, so all the blog friends are also verry good ...and I said congratulations for all ...

4 comments:

eRGe said...

wah ... tangkiyu banget boss udah ngasi award ama eRGe

keep posting boss n sukses slalu

Yulia said...

sob ada award di blogku..dia ambil ya sob..thanks
http://makeyouheal.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-2nd-award.html

Unknown said...

arggggggg....ghhh.......
akhirnya gw dapet award dari bang mprott....

thank you my friend...i will take this and bring to my blog.....i like this and i'll never forgive for this.....

love you my friend.....muach.......hehehehe

keviи hendranata said...

again sob? hehehe.. thx yaa.. :D btw, udah ganti template nih ye.. :D ga kasi kabar.. hehehe.. :D

:10 :11 :12 :13
:14 :15 :16 :17
:18 :19 :20 :21
:22 :23 :24 :25
:26 :27 :28 :29
:30 :31 :32 :33
:34 :35 :36 :37
:38 :39 :40 :41
:42 :43 :44 :45

Post a Comment


gen fm by mproot

MY FRIEND'S BANNER

Lomba Domain Gratis 1 Tahun
In natural word has written that God invites people to create works of art that leading it's with the movement of a variety, of inspiration and imagination in the room to be a masterpiece with the freedom of a word
awards CHEMPLUK Photobucket
HAPIAMESIR Photobucket Photobucket
AILY Award dari Aily
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendship's Blog
Creative blog